Built in 1993 and fully renovated in 2017-2018, PDC has over 7,000 square feet of state-of-the-art space for our families. We pride ourselves on providing a modern, clean facility for our students to feel safe and have fun! The facility and equipment are cleaned daily.
Three large dance rooms with high ceilings
Technology- New stereo systems, Speakers, iPads, Apple TV, and monitors in every classroom to enhance learning and integrate with the online parent portal
Spacious lobby and private parking lot
Water fountains and vending machine with drinks and healthy snacks
Video monitoring of the parking lots and entrance
Located directly across from The Dancer’s Closet Store to meet all of your dance shoe and dancewear needs.
We offer several different programs each year.
- Recital season – Nine months of classes, September-May
- Competition classes – advanced dancers travel to competitions
- Springtime program – 12-week program, February-April
- Summer Splash – One week program in June and July
- Drop-in classes and semi-private lessons – Take one class at a time
- Holiday Show – a special show to end the year!
Our schedule tends to change a little each year. To see the classes available, follow these steps:
- Sign-up for an account using our parent portal. Please allow 24 hours for your account to be approved. (tip: don’t forget to provide your full address, including city, state, and zip code)
- Download the Patty’s Dance Center app from your phone’s app store.
- Email us at email@example.com to tell us about your dancer(s). Include age, name, and interests.
New to PDC?
We are here to assist you! Please reach out to us to set up a personal phone call, meeting with a member of our staff, or schedule a tour to see our facility.
Patty's Dance Center
Dance Center Address
215 Northtowne Court
Newark, OH 43055
PO Box 570
Granville, OH 43023-0570