|Registration Fee||$30 per dancer (maximum $60 per family)|
$39 monthly - 30-minute weekly class
$49 monthly - 45-minute weekly class
$59 monthly - 60-minute weekly class
|Ages||Ages 3 and older are welcome. Dancers must be fully potty trained before registering for classes. See age requirements by dance style below.|
|Age Cutoff||November 15 (used to determine a dancers age for the registration process)|
|When||Classes meet once a week to practice for 30 min-1 hour. Recital season classes typically meet in the evening, after school, Monday-Friday, or Saturday mornings. Daytime classes may be another option for ages 3-5.|
|What to Wear to Class||Uniform look required. Follow the PDC dancewear and shoe guidelines.|
|Dance Experience||Beginners are welcome! Classes are divided for recreational and competition level dancers.|
|Performance and Costume||Dancers in our recital season purchase a costume and perform at the annual Spring recital, typically held in May the weekend before Memorial Day weekend.|
|Tickets||Tickets required to see the performance. Tickets sold separately closer to the show dates.|
Dance Styles and Age Requirements
|Acro. Arts + Jazz||Ages 3-5|
|Boys hip-hop + tumbling||Ages 4+|
|Contemporary||Adv. competition dancers|
|PDC EXCEL||Ages 9+|
Class Packages (only one costume required for two classes)
|Ballet and Tap package||Ages 3-6|
|Ballet and Lyrical package||Ages 7+|
|Boys Hip-Hop and Tumbling||Ages 4+|
We offer several different programs each year.
- Recital season – Nine months of classes, September-May
- Competition classes – advanced dancers travel to competitions
- Springtime program – 12-week program, February-April
- Summer Splash – One week program in June and July
- Drop-in classes and semi-private lessons – Take one class at a time
- Holiday Show – a special show to end the year!
Our schedule tends to change a little each year. To see the classes available, follow these steps:
- Sign-up for an account using our parent portal. Please allow 24 hours for your account to be approved. (tip: don’t forget to provide your full address, including city, state, and zip code)
- Download the Patty’s Dance Center app from your phone’s app store.
- Email us at email@example.com to tell us about your dancer(s). Include age, name, and interests.
New to PDC?
We are here to assist you! Please reach out to us to set up a personal phone call, meeting with a member of our staff, or schedule a tour to see our facility.
Patty's Dance Center
Dance Center Address
215 Northtowne Court
Newark, OH 43055
PO Box 570
Granville, OH 43023-0570