We call our summer program “Summer Splash.” Summer Splash classes are a perfect way to get started with dance class without making a long-term commitment. We offer several one-week programs each summer to give dancers a “splash” of a variety of dance styles. Try summer classes before you register in the fall to help you determine what classes interest your children the most.
|Registration Fee||Not applicable|
$39 for the week (30-minute class)
$49 for the week (45-minute class)
$59 for the week (60-minute class)
|Ages||Ages 3-12. Dancers must be fully potty trained before registering for classes.|
|Classes||Summer Splash features a variety of dance styles (introduction to ballet, acrobatic arts, hip-hop and jazz), as well as other fun activities.|
|Age Cutoff||September 1 (used to determine a dancers age for the registration process)|
|When||Classes meet every day Monday-Thursday in a morning or afternoon session (example: 9:30-11am or 12-2pm)|
|What to Wear to Class||Flexible dress code. No uniform required. Any style leotard and tights, with ballet or jazz shoes. Clean bare feet in acrobatic arts class. Shorts, skirts, or leggings are optional.|
|Dance Experience||Beginners are welcome!|
|Performance and Costume||Summer Splash dancers do not participate in a performance. No costume purchase required.|
We offer several different programs each year.
- Recital season – Nine months of classes, September-May
- Competition classes – advanced dancers travel to competitions
- Springtime program – 12-week program, February-April
- Summer Splash – One week program in June and July
- Drop-in classes and semi-private lessons – Take one class at a time
- Holiday Show – a special show to end the year!
Our schedule tends to change a little each year. To see the classes available, follow these steps:
- Sign-up for an account using our parent portal. Please allow 24 hours for your account to be approved. (tip: don’t forget to provide your full address, including city, state, and zip code)
- Download the Patty’s Dance Center app from your phone’s app store.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us about your dancer(s). Include age, name, and interests.
New to PDC?
We are here to assist you! Please reach out to us to set up a personal phone call, meeting with a member of our staff, or schedule a tour to see our facility.
Patty's Dance Center
Dance Center Address
215 Northtowne Court
Newark, OH 43055
PO Box 570
Granville, OH 43023-0570